How to get Free AVR Atmel microcontrollers Samples + free shipping. FOR EVERYONE!

09061-03-L.jpg
Get free Atmel Atmega Microcontroller Chips Samples
You can see the information required to register in the screen shot.

  1. The first caveat to ordering free samples stipulates that this benefit "(requires a company or educational/university email address)". I don't have a company, or university email address, I successfully used the email address provided by my ISP.
  2. A Company name is required. I operated a small business in the past and used a "doing business as" name, however the business was not licensed or officially recognized by any authorities. I successfully used this as my Company name for registration with Atmel. If you don't already have such a name I suggest using something generic like **** Technology, or **** Research.
Here is the URL for the account registration form: https://secure.atmel.com/forms/secure/user-registration.aspx

Picture of Appreciate & Enjoy Your Free Samples


LINK: GO TO THE TUTORIAL

http://lopoteam.com/3Q5h